HOUSTON — The Astros going to the World Series for the second time in three years has brought the team spirit out of everyone!
We’ve been seeing orange and blue all around the city, even in our food orders.
Several local restaurants and eateries are showing how much they love the ‘Stros with Astros-inspired treats.
Pena’s Donut Heaven & Grill has created “Stronuts” for the Astros fans who crave doughnuts.
Three Brothers Bakery has even created an Astros bear sugar cookie topped with orange and blue icing.
If you know a restaurant serving some 'Stros flavor, send pics or video clips to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LET'S GO ‘STROS!!
Scroll down for more Astros-themed food and treats!
MORE ASTROS CONTENT:
- 5 fast facts about Astros outfielder George Springer
- Astros Assistant GM disputes Sports Illustrated article on Osuna comments
- 5 fast facts about Astros first baseman Yuli Gurriel
- Mattress Mack is bringing 100 veterans from Camp Hope to Game 1 of the World Series
- Officer Abigail to meet José Altuve before World Series Game 1
- Astros finalize World Series roster with one change
- 5 fast facts about Astros shortstop Carlos Correa
- Everything you need to know if you're headed downtown for the World Series
- Alexa thinks the Astros are going to lose the World Series to the Nationals
- 3 reasons the train moves at Minute Maid Park
- Jose Altuve: Five things you may not know
- Hey Astros fans, these freebies and savings are for you!
- Astros fan recovering after foul ball hits him in mouth, pushes back teeth during Game 6 of ALCS
- Astros World Series rotation announced, plus Game 1 roles for J.J. Watt, Evan Gattis and Brian McCann
- Mattress Mack promises to make good on mattress promotion if Astros win World Series