- State medical data reveal majority of Texans who died from COVID-19 had other illnesses
- KHOU 11 Investigates repeat power plant failures
- More local priests added to list of credibly accused of sexual abuse by the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston
- School failure rates during pandemic double, triple at some Houston-area districts
- Where road-rage crashes happen most often in the Houston area
- KHOU 11 Investigates: Galveston business owners scramble to find workers as pandemic eases
More Investigation Stories
- Missing Pieces: Arrest finally made in Texas teacher's 1995 murder
- ERCOT details 3 scenarios that could leave Texans without power this summer
- Missing Pieces: Deputies still searching for answers 2 years after Ghana man was killed outside Houston nightclub
- HPD only released two videos in police-involved shootings since body cam program began
- Houston Health Department underreported COVID-19 deaths for months
- Study: Police murder charges rare, convictions even more scarce
- Are 'Speedballs' a key to Derek Chauvin’s defense?
- Why are so many Texas power plants allowed to go offline?