- New rule identifies 'critical' natural gas facilities in weather emergency
- How much are Houston-area schools spending to help kids who’ve fallen behind?
- This map shows the biggest violent crime increases in Houston ZIP codes
- Stealing to sell: The business of organized retail crime
- 'They are energy hogs': Bitcoin mining surge stirs power grid concerns in Texas
- Astroworld contract required only $1 million bodily injury insurance
More Investigation Stories
- Crowd surge never mentioned in Astroworld Festival emergency plan
- KHOU 11 Investigates: Was enough done to keep concertgoers safe at Astroworld Festival?
- $10 million worth of computers, hot spots missing from local school districts
- New winterization rules approved by PUC to make Texas power grid more reliable
- Harris County judge routinely rules against DA motions to keep violent criminals in jail: KHOU 11 Investigates
- US Census: Liberty County shows greatest growth of Hispanics in Texas
- Medical provider waited months to send patients letters about ransomware attack
- Lucille's 1913 among the organizations giving back to Louisiana evacuees stuck in Houston after Ida