- Are 'Speedballs' a key to Derek Chauvin’s defense?
- Why are so many Texas power plants allowed to go offline?
- K-Solv fined $100K for environmental violations last decade
- ERCOT cites 7 causes for statewide outages during winter storm
- TWC: Suspicious unemployment claims during pandemic 'beyond anything we've ever seen before'
- Texas power companies try to block release of storm-related records
More Investigation Stories
- More than half of Houston-area power plants failed before
- Houston water complaints skyrocket in wake of winter storm
- Winter storm forced evacuations at 33 long-term care facilities
- Texas has a history of killing energy reliability bills
- Texas needs to rethink its 'go it alone' approach to electrical grid, federal chairman says
- Texas counties with fewer power outages are not part of state grid
- Texas didn't learn its lesson | Experts say little has changed with winterization of generators since blackouts of 2011
- In tough times, Houstonians rely on each other, especially during this winter storm