- 50 migrants found dead in tractor trailer in San Antonio, officials say
- Harris County judge grants temporary restraining order blocking enforcement of Texas pre-Roe ban on abortions
- KHOU 11 joins media coalition asking for answers after Uvalde tragedy
- Texas has a law that allows parents to give up newborns at fire stations or hospitals. Hardly anyone uses it.
- 'This is asinine': Board faces heat over Forney ISD dress code that bans dresses, skirts and hoodies
- 15,000 fentanyl pills seized, 11 suspects arrested in North Texas drug bust
More Texas News
- Abortions are about to be outlawed, but how will Texas enforce it?
- 24-year-old suspect wanted in connection with 3-year-old boy's death in SE Texas, investigators say
- Woman fatally shot after hitting security guard with car at Dallas club, officials say
- Brittney Griner in Russia: WNBA star has detention extended 6 months
- Report: Some Texas distillers want lawmakers to allow alcohol sales on Sundays
- Bexar County sheriff says he will not 'persecute Texas women for pursuing rights'
- Graduation in Uvalde gives tragedy-stricken town a night of normality
- Instagram tests using AI and video selfies for age verification