- Pfizer says 3 COVID shots protect children under 5
- Experts say Texas is ready for latest COVID-19 uptick but advise caution
- Why is getting harder to pick the right sunscreen?
- 78,000 pounds of infant formula arrives in US
- 3 unvaccinated Air Force Academy cadets won't get commission
- Why has a case of monkeypox popped up in the U.S.?
More Health News
- VERIFY: No, peeing on a jellyfish sting does not relieve the pain
- Doctors share these tips for mothers trying to navigate baby formula shortage
- A third of US should be considering masks, officials say
- COVID-19 numbers rising according to Houston wastewater testing
- Mothers struggling to find baby formula turn to donated breast milk, but experts say be cautious
- Pfizer's COVID-19 boosters for kids 5 and up get emergency use authorization from FDA
- Whole milk OK 'in a pinch' amid baby formula shortage, pediatrians say
- VERIFY: Can you ship baby formula to the U.S. from Canada?