- Map: Keeping track of Houston-area coronavirus cases
- Why health experts are sounding the alarm about the Delta variant
- CDC: Delta variant expected to be dominant in US
- Fauci: US to spend $3.2B for antiviral pills for COVID-19
- CDC lowers warning for cruises, recommends only fully vaccinated travel
- Why are Olympics going on despite medical warnings and public outcry?
More Coronavirus Stories
- US buys another 200 million doses of Moderna's COVID-19 vaccine
- Attorneys for Houston Methodist employees file appeal after judge dismisses their lawsuit
- US COVID-19 deaths hit 600,000, equal to yearly cancer toll
- No, the COVID-19 vaccine can’t make people magnetic
- Extra COVID vaccine may help protect transplant patients
- Novavax COVID vaccine highly effective, study says
- As US COVID-19 death toll nears 600,000, racial gaps persist
- Former Houston Methodist nurse says lawsuit over mandatory COVID vaccine is 'far from over'