- President Biden to end COVID-19 emergencies on May 11
- US proposes once-a-year COVID shots for most Americans
- Gyms that survived pandemic steadily get back in shape
- 1 out of 5 people testing positive for COVID in Houston, experts say
- No, the COVID-19 vaccines can’t cause or create new variants
- Health expert warns of another possible winter COVID wave with new variant
More Coronavirus Stories
- Experts remind people to protect the elderly from respiratory illnesses during the holidays
- COVID hospitalizations rising, especially among seniors
- Congress set to rescind COVID-19 vaccine mandate for troops
- China cuts most COVID isolation, testing requirements after protests
- Shanghai Disney closes as China ramps up COVID curbs
- Biden receives updated COVID-19 booster shot, promotes vaccine
- Why are health officials concerned about a 'tripledemic?'
- Online school put US kids behind. Some adults have regrets.