- Texas has a law that allows parents to give up newborns at fire stations or hospitals. Hardly anyone uses it.
- What's on the Uvalde bodycam footage Texas DPS isn't releasing? 'Chaos,' says the state senator fighting for it to see the light of day
- Houston companies step up to provide employees access to abortion care
- Abortions are about to be outlawed, but how will Texas enforce it?
- Texas gubernatorial candidate Beto O'Rourke holds 'rally for reproductive freedom' in Austin
- Sen. John Cornyn tweet about SCOTUS ruling related to racial segregation going viral
More Political News
- Houstonians on both sides of Supreme Court opinion rally after Roe v. Wade overturned
- It's the end of abortion in Texas -- but what comes next?
- From Texas politicians to prosecutors, strong reactions to Supreme Court decision on Roe v. Wade
- Clinics in Texas stop abortion services after AG Paxton said pre-Roe bans could be in effect
- Which states will likely ban abortion now that Roe v. Wade is overturned?
- Disney, Netflix, Meta and other corporations say they'll fund employee travel for abortions
- Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, allowing states to ban abortions
- Congress sends landmark gun violence compromise to Biden