- Abbott draws scrutiny for executive actions on COVID, migrants
- Voting rights activists make last leg of march to the state capitol
- Trump urged Justice officials to declare presidential election 'corrupt'
- Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee arrested by US Capitol Police during demonstration on voting rights
- VERIFY: Texas Attorney General sees increase in reported election offenses since 2018
- US Attorney General Merrick Garland threatens to sue Gov. Greg Abbott over executive order targeting migrants
More Political News
- Biden to allow eviction moratorium to expire Saturday
- US jobless claims down 24,000 to 400,000 as economy recovers
- Infrastructure deal: Senate suddenly acts to take up bill
- Texas Deputy AG apologizes for calling Simone Biles a 'national embarrassment'
- 'They're taking action' | Beto O'Rourke, activists begin march to Austin for voting rights reform
- Biden to launch vaccine push for millions of federal workers
- Infrastructure talks leave Biden's entire agenda at risk
- 'All of them were saying: Trump sent us' | In first testimony, officers say no confusion about who sparked Capitol riot