HOUSTON — If you want to hit the mall on Thanksgiving night in the Houston area, you’re in luck.
Other big stores are open -- but only for portions of the day. Others are closed outright.
So to make things easy on you, here's where you can still shop on Thanksgiving ... and where you can't!
- The Galleria 5 p.m.-1 a.m.
- Katy Mills Mall 6 p.m.-1 a.m.
- Houston Premium Outlets (Cypress) 6 p.m.-10 p.m.
- Memorial City Mall 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving-10 p.m. on Black Friday
- Baybrook Mall 6 p.m.-midnight
- Willowbrook Mall 6 p.m.-midnight
- Deerbrook Mall 6 p.m.-midnight
- First Colony Mall 6 p.m.-midnight
- The Woodlands Mall 6 p.m.-midnight
This year, Bed Bath and Beyond is jumping on the Thanksgiving Day bandwagon. It will be open from 5 p.m. to midnight.
Here are some other stores open for the holiday
- Best Buy: 5 p.m. Thursday - 1 a.m. Friday. Reopening at 8 a.m. Friday
- Big Lots!: 7 a.m. - Midnight
- GameStop: 3 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- H-E-B: 6 a.m.-2 p.m.
- No pharmacy, curbside service, or home delivery
- Kohl's: Open at 5 p.m. (Some locations may open at a different time)
- Kroger 6 a.m.-1 p.m. (hours may vary by store)
- Macy's: Open at 5 p.m.
- Target: 5 p.m. Thursday - 1 a.m. Friday. Reopening at 7 a.m. Friday
- Walmart: Black Friday deals begin at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving. Check your local store for hours it will be open.
- At Home
- Barnes & Noble
- Big 5 Sporting Goods
- The Container Store
- Cost Plus World Market
- Crate & Barrel
- Guitar Center
- Harbor Freight Tools
- H&M Stores
- Half Price Books
- Hobby Lobby
- Home Depot
- Jos. A. Bank
- La-Z-Boy (Each store sets its own hours)
- Office Depot
- Pet Supplies Plus
- Nordstrom Rack
- Pier 1
- REI (Will also be closed on Black Friday)
- Stein Mart
- T.J. Maxx
ALSO POPULAR ON KHOU.COM