The photo shoots will be on Saturday, Dec. 3, and Sunday, Dec. 4, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Minute Maid Park. Walk-ups will not be accepted.
Editor's note: The above video originally aired in October.
You need to book your photo session in advance by Dec. 1 at noon and space is limited!
The cost for the 30-minute time slot is $199 for up to eight people.
High-resolution photos will be emailed the following week.
Orbit holiday card restrictions
- Your session may include up to eight people
- No pets of any kind will be permitted into Minute Maid Park
- If you are late or miss the photo session slot you are scheduled for, rescheduling cannot be guaranteed
- No lewd or inappropriate photos may be taken. The policy is at the sole discretion of the Houston Astros and its representatives.
- Signs or attire displaying political messaging will not be permitted in your photos.
Health and safety
- People who have tested positive for, or displayed any signs or symptoms of, COVID-19 in the past 14 days, have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days, or are at high risk of contracting the virus must stay home.
- Wash your hands frequently and utilize the hand sanitizer stations located throughout the stadium.
Should conditions surrounding the pandemic or other acts of God deem it unsafe for photos to be taken inside Minute Maid Park on these days, the photo sessions may be canceled with a refund.
Fun facts about Orbit
Height: Can you really put a measurement on FUN?
Weight: A lot less in outer space
Species: Homerunus Spectacularus
Birthplace: Foul Territory of the Grand Slam Galaxy
Age: How long is a light-year?
Favorite Foods: Moon Pies, astronaut ice cream, BBQ and breakfast tacos
Favorite Movies: E.T., Men in Black, Star Wars
Favorite Book: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Favorite Color: Blue and orange... and green
Favorite Dance Move: The moonwalk
Likes: Hugs, high fives, stars and Astros fans
Dislikes: Black holes, evil emperors