- What is black ice and what should you do if you start to lose control?
- Airlines cancel some flights to the US because of 5G rollout
- 'A step in the right direction' | Houston airport officials, aviation experts react to 5G rollout delay
- Wireless companies agree to pause some new 5G after airlines raise alarm
- Frontier Airlines starts travel out of Hobby Airport in May
- Yes, 5G can interfere with airplanes, but it’s unclear whether it will cause ‘harmful interference’
More Travel Stories
- CDC: All US cruise ships with passengers have reported COVID-19 cases
- Another 2,600 US flights canceled Sunday
- 2022 starts with thousands of canceled US flights
- Omicron, winter weather blamed for wave of canceled flights to close 2021
- 'We're not overly concerned' | Passengers boarding in Galveston react to new CDC warning to avoid cruises
- CDC warning: 'Avoid cruise travel, regardless of vaccination status'
- Flight cancellations continue to press on amid bad weather, sick crews
- Fauci: Vaccine mandate for US air travel 'should be considered'