HOUSTON — The Ellen Show. Astros. Minute Maid Park. Wednesday. Be there!
Fans all over are wondering what Ellen DeGeneres is up to with the Houston Astros.
After a mysterious Astros tweet last week, Ellen released some new details on Monday.
"The Ellen Show" is taping a segment before the Astros game at Minute Maid Park this Wednesday, May 22. Ellen won't be there, but her crew will and everyone who attends will have a chance of appearing on her show.
"If you're planning to go to an Astros game this week, I hear it's gonna be a good one on Wednesday. #AstrosOnEllen," Ellen tweeted.
If you want to participate, you'll need a ticket to the game against the White Sox at 7:10 p.m.
You have to be at the Plaza on Crawford Street (between left field and center field) where the entrance for segment taping will open at 3 p.m. It will remain open until 3:45 p.m. unless they reach capacity before then.
Here's what else you need to know, according to MLB.com:
• Space to participate is limited
• All participants will receive the Yuli Gurriel 'Swing' Bobblehead. Bobbleheads will be distributed once taping is complete.
• Approximate time commitment is 2 hours
• All ballpark security policies will apply, prepare accordingly
• Fans will not be permitted to leave the plaza space until the segment is complete
• Water and limited snacks will be available for purchase
• Segment is completely outdoors, prepare accordingly for weather
• The Plaza, where filming will take place, is completely non-smoking. No smoking will be permitted.
A hello from Texans superstar JJ Watt ...
... And a funny retweet from Bobby Dynamite, who runs the Astros home run train.
"Um ... I guess you could say I'm a fan. I mean, most teams have bandwagons, but we have a train. I have the keys," he tweeted.
The retweet of a 17-year-old artist named Debbie in Lagos, Nigeria included an amazing drawing of Ellen.
And an Astros fan in Australia retweeted with a picture of her cat named ... you guessed it: Astro!
KHOU 11 will be there and we hope to see you there too!
The segment will air on 'The Ellen Show" at 3 p.m. Friday and you can watch it on KHOU.
ALSO POPULAR ON KHOU.COM: