HOUSTON — Christmas Day will look a little different this year, while we're in the middle of a COVID pandemic, but one thing you can always count on -- Houston-area restaurants open and ready to serve up a Christmas Day meal.
Here are a list of restaurants around Houston that will be open Christmas Day
These are just some of the local restaurants that will be open. Make sure to check hours and availability!
- Black Bear Diner
- Burger King open with reduced hours
- China Gardens in downtown Houston
- Cleburne Cafeteria on Bissonnet
- Del Frisco’s on Westheimer
- Panda Express
- The Rustic in Uptown Park is serving tamales and beer
- Waffle House
- Feng Ling restaurant on Westheimer
- Kelley's Country Cookin'
- Lucky Village on Westheimer
- The Original Connie's Seafood Market & Restaurant on Airline and Connie's Seafood Restaurant on S. 69th Street
- Sapporo Japanese Sushi and Bar
We want to hear from you. If you know of other restaurants open on Christmas Day, email firstname.lastname@example.org.