HOUSTON — The KHOU11 Weather Team is closely watching scattered downpours and storms that are expected to continue in the Houston area until Sunday morning.
Get the list of incidents and high water spots at the bottom of this story.
Note: the video in this story is from KHOU11's coverage of the morning storms
While the heaviest rainfall should let up by Friday evening, the grounds are already very saturated. Any additional rainfall on Saturday could lead to isolated areas of street flooding.
WEATHER TIMELINE: Get the Houston forecast and updates here
Don't forget you can always share your weather photos and video with us in the KHOU11 mobile app using the "Near Me" tab.
Most of Friday morning's issues were on the north side of our community where a Flash Flood Warning was issued for the Prairie View, Montgomery and Willis areas:
High water locations around the Houston area
We'll continue to track high water spots that are reported from local law enforcement, citizen reports and Houston TranStar here:
- Addicks Satsuma Rd at W Little York Rd. as of 10:10 a.m. — HCSO
- Barker Cypress Rd at 529 near Hudson Oaks Dr. as of 10:10 a.m. — HCSO
- Calvert Rd in Willis & Shepard Rd in Willis flooded as of 8:30 a.m. Friday
- Ella Blvd at FM 1960 Road West is currently flooded. Please be safe, never drive into a flooded roadway. — HCSO at 8:40 a.m. Friday
- FM 1097 in Montgomery, Texas
- West Little York at Alabonson as of 8:20 a.m. Friday
- W Montgomery Rd and W Gulf Bank Rd — HCSO at 846 a.m. Friday