Uvalde school mass shooting
- Pete Arredondo sought to upgrade his discharge status with Uvalde CISD. The district didn't fight it.
- State senator introduces state legislation creating bulk ammunition database, placing age limits on gun purchases
- Uvalde superintendent explains why district nixed review of school police department's response to Robb shooting
- Texas DPS won’t discipline any more officers for Uvalde shooting response
- San Antonio Democrat will attempt to raise minimum age to purchase firearm
- Here's why Uvalde CISD Chief Pete Arredondo said he didn't try to stop the Robb Elementary shooter
- Uvalde County Sheriff's Office had no active shooter policy at time of school massacre, review shows
- Texas lawmakers signed NDAs to obtain Uvalde shooting case file
- City of Uvalde sues DA as release of Robb Elementary records remains blocked
- Uvalde shooting survivors file $27 billion class action lawsuit
- Texas DPS requesting $1.2 billion training facility months after Uvalde massacre
- 'I see them every night' | Texas lawmaker reflects on 'horror' of Uvalde investigation
- 'There’s a lot of division' | What has happened to 'Uvalde Strong'?
- Six months after the Robb Elementary shooting, what's changed in Uvalde?