- Map: Keeping track of Houston-area coronavirus cases
- Houston educator's chat with late colleague creates call to action for COVID protocols in schools
- VERIFY: No, the CDC doesn’t count positive results from at-home COVID-19 tests
- Judge blocks Biden federal worker vaccine mandate; DOJ plans to appeal
- Booster shots needed against omicron, CDC studies show
- Newly detected 'stealth omicron' COVID variant might be 'slightly more contagious'
More Coronavirus Stories
- 'We’re about to catch on fire': Inside a Woodlands hospital COVID unit with exhausted, burned out nurses
- Here's where to get your four free COVID tests from the government
- Here's how to get free N95 masks from the government, starting next week
- 'The system is overwhelmed' | Houston nurses say they're short-staffed and worn out
- How you can order 4 free COVID tests from the government
- Education in the Pandemic | UH researchers studying impacts found teachers are 'key to any success'
- COVID-19 may be declining in Houston, but pediatric hospitalizations remain at a record high
- Galveston County opening free drive-thru COVID-19 testing site this week