HOUSTON — We're closely watching the Thanksgiving Day forecast, as it's shaping up to be a stormy one. Below is a timeline of what to expect in Houston from KHOU 11 Meteorologist Tim Pandajis.
- 2PM: Heaviest rain pushes offshore, pockets of moderate rain mostly at the coast.
- 4PM: Spotty rain showers, not as widespread as earlier
- 6PM: Rain comes to an end, tapering off from northwest to southeast
- 8PM: Breezy, and cool, maybe an isolated shower near the coast.
- 10PM: Breezy and much cooler, temperatures dropping into the 40s.