DALLAS — Updated with information from Dallas police about a DWI.
Nobody was taken to the hospital in a one-vehicle crash where a car crashed into a building Saturday at 3:32 p.m., Dallas police said.
The crash happened at 2922 Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard, which is the Martin Luther King, Jr. Community Center.
The driver was arrested on a driving while intoxicated charge, police said.
Dallas Fire-Rescue units were assigned to the scene, but officials said nobody was taken to the hospital.
This is a developing story. Check back for new information. Download our free WFAA app to stay up-to-date on all news stories in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
More on WFAA:
- Dallas police arrest 2 that led officers on car chase on Black Friday
- Celina, Waxahachie police arrest 23-year-old man for sexually assaulting 16-year-old girl
- 'Star Wars' actor Billy Dee Williams identifies as gender fluid
- Dallas police officer runs red light, injures himself and 1 other
- Woman kills 17-year-old in wrong-way crash in North Richland Hills on Thanksgiving Day, police say