SHAKER HEIGHTS, Ohio — Individuals were being advised to find a new route in Shaker Heights after the closure of Larchmere Boulevard and Kemper Road due to 'police activity.'
Shaker Heights Police Department took to Twitter to announce the closures.
"Due to police activity, the area of Larchmere & Kemper will be closed to vehicle and foot traffic. Please avoid the area until further notice."
Shaker Heights Police officials confirmed to 3News that a male will not come out after a bailiff gave the male an eviction notice.
Officials stated that the male allegedly has weapons, but none have been seen yet.
*UPDATE* as of 2:45 p.m., the situation has been addressed and Larchmere is now open.
- Daycare worker fired at Sweet Kiddles in Avon Lake following child injury
- Akron police search for suspect following attempted armed robbery at Family Dollar
- I-77 North reopens after 6-vehicle crash near Arlington Road in Akron
- Citizen Oversight Board in Akron: Mayor Dan Horrigan presents proposal to City Council
- Cleveland Guardians: Attend 2 weekend games against the Minnesota Twins for as low as $25
- Mega Millions lottery drawing for September 13, 2022: See all the winning prizes sold in Ohio
- Student charged after making threat against Kent Roosevelt High School
- Parma police officer suffers fatal medical emergency while on his way to work
- Person in custody following SWAT situation in Canton
- Body camera video released after fight at Euclid High School leads to multiple arrests, seizure of loaded guns