HOUSTON — COVID cases are on the rise in the Houston area, and although there are no restrictions on how restaurants should operate, some are taking matters into their own hands and are temporarily closing their doors when employees test positive for the virus.
Below is a running list of Houston-area restaurants that have temporarily shut down due to an outbreak of COVID cases:
- Dandelion Cafe - Closed until Monday, December 27.
- Nobie’s - Closed until Tuesday, December 28.
- Relish Restaurant & Bar - Only open for to-go services from Monday, December 20 through Wednesday, December 22. Closed Thursday, December 23 through Sunday, December 26 for the Christmas holiday.
- Underbelly Hospitality: Georgia James, The Hay Merchant and One/Fifth - All restaurants closed until Tuesday, December 21.
- Pearl Bar - Closed until next week
If you would like us to add your restaurant to this list, please email email@example.com with the name of your restaurant and the reopening date.
Click here to read more on the spread of COVID in the Houston area.