HOUSTON — Wands up, Potterheads!
There's a new way to geek out on Harry Potter with a late-night outing at a so-far secret spot in Houston.
It's called The Wizard's Brunch and Dinner and it's described on Facebook as an immersive dining experience in a magical world.
Potter fans are encouraged to dress up in wizard attire and bring along their wands, pointed hats, and other HP accessories.
Tickets will include a brunch, dinner, and live entertainment. Tickets are also first come, first serve, the group says. You can sign up for pre-sale here.
"We've worked hard to make this event better than ever and we cannot wait to show you what we have in store! Expect a themed banquet in a magnificently enchanting and magical setting in one of Houston's most amazing venues!" the group said on Facebook.
Guests under 21 can enjoy brunch but the group doesn't specify whether they can attend the dinner portion of the show.
The Wizard's Brunch and Dinner will be held on Saturday October 11 from 11 p.m. to 3 a.m.
The group usually performs around Australia but it seems they're making their way to the U.S. with their first stop in Denver in August.
ALSO POPULAR ON KHOU.COM:
- New Harry Potter themed coffee shop opens in Corpus Christi
- Potted Potter, the hit Harry Potter parody plays Houston
- 'Dumbledore's Army': How 'Harry Potter' inspired a generation of young activists
- 'Harry Potter' books get new jackets by Brian Selznick on 20th U.S. anniversary
- How to order the secret Harry Potter menu at Starbucks