Video - Featured Videos

«Back to main video page
  • Family files lawsuit against CenterPoint after children shocked, burned by power wireadd to reading list  

    Posted on February 26, 2013 at 5:55 PM

    Updated Wednesday, Feb 27 at 8:07 AM

    Ten days after a 5-year-old and her 3-year-old old brother were shocked and severely burned by a dangling power pole guy wire, an attorney has filed a lawsuit on the family’s behalf.

    By Rucks Russell / KHOU 11 News
More
Share

More Featured Videos

More