Video - News

«Back to main video page
  • Spring boy dies of severe bacterial infection after California vacationadd to reading list  

    Posted on July 17, 2012 at 6:45 PM

    Updated Wednesday, Jul 18 at 12:38 AM

    Tevita Alatini was vacationing in the San Diego area with his family about a week ago when he got sick. Investigators said he contracted a severe bacterial infection, and the family believes it might have been flesh-eating bacteria.

    By KHOU.com / KFMB-TV, Rucks Russell/ KHOU 11 News
More
Share

More News Videos

More