Shopper saves toddler’s life at store in Australia

Print
Email
|

by KHOU.com staff

CBS News

Posted on March 20, 2013 at 11:12 PM

PERTH, Aus. -- Australia shoppers jumped into action when a toddler stopped breathing.

Doctors said the little girl passed out because of a high fever.

As the girl’s mother rain to get her husband, another shopper tried the Heimlich Maneuver thinking she was choking.

When that didn't work, he began to perform CPR.

Ninety seconds later, the little girl opened her eyes and her hero hugged her emotional father.

The little girl is recovering and doing fine.

Print
Email
|