CLARKSVILLE, Ind. An explosion at the bar inside a Clarksville restaurant injured two employees Sunday evening.

Clarksville dispatchers said a keg of beer exploded just before 6 p.m., but a manager at Famous Dave s on Veteran's Parkway said he believes a thin carbon dioxide tank with a hole in it caused the blast.

Two employees suffered injuries, one is hospitalized with multiple cuts.

The manager said the restaurant will be closed until at least Monday afternoon when the health department comes for inspection.

This is a first time deal, and it s kind of a bad ordeal, but it s the first time this has happened, Manager Gerald Hobbs said.

No guests were hurt in the explosion.

Read or Share this story: