Show Thumbnails
Show Captions

HOUSTON - Firefighters were able to stop a fire before it spread to a home near Kingwood early Wednesday.

The Houston Fire Department was called to a home on Cedar Village Drive at Hickory Falls Drive around 2:15 a.m.

Firefighters found a detached garage full engulfed in flames. There were concerns the fire could spread via a covered walkway attached to the home, but firefighters were able to get it under control.

It s believed the fire started due to electrical issues.

Read or Share this story: