PEARLAND, Texas - Police have confirmed that a student at Pearland High School swallowed a small bag of marijuana while he was being escorted the principal s office.
A physical education teacher had caught the student smoking marijuana with several other ninth-graders. The teacher then escorted the student from the ninth-grade center to the front of the school when he ingested the bag of marijuana.
An ambulance has responded to the scene. The Pearland school district has not responded to KHOU 11 News calls and it is unclear how much marijuana the student ingested.