LINKEDINCOMMENTMORE

HARRIS COUNTY, Texas A couple is homeless after their garage caught on fire early Saturday in west Harris County, fire officials said.

According to the Harris County Fire Marshal s Office, the fire happened around 12:40 a.m. at a house at Park Noll and Cimmaron Parkway. Both the husband and wife got out safely.

Fire fighters said they had some ammunition stored in the home that went off. Luckily, no one was hurt.

Read or Share this story: http://www.khou.com/story/news/local/2014/07/25/12479084/