Share This Story!
Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about
A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.
3 renovation workers burned in Dallas house fire
DALLAS -- Emergency officials say three renovation workers have suffered significant burns in a Dallas house fire.
Dallas Fire-Rescue spokesman Jason Evans had no immediate details Thursday on conditions of the three men who were taken to a hospital. Evans says the fire broke out Wednesday afternoon as the victims were doing work on a converted garage.
Investigators believe the fire started when a spark from a battery charger ignited fumes from a chemical being used to strip the floor.
Names of the injured workers haven t been released
Read or Share this story: http://www.khou.com/story/news/local/texas/2014/07/22/11843758/