LINKEDINCOMMENTMORE

GALVESTON An apparent electrical fire caused moderate damage inside a Galveston sporting goods and pet supply business, an official said Wednesday.

Galveston firefighters responded at 10:11 p.m. Tuesday to a report of a fire at Ranch & Home, 4512 Broadway. No injuries were reported, said Elizabeth Rogers, a spokeswoman for the city of Galveston.

Storm windows prevented immediate access to the building, but once inside, firefighters quickly put out the blaze, which didn t reach the attic, Rogers said.

Click here to read more from the Galveston County Daily News.

Read or Share this story: http://www.khou.com/story/news/local/neighborhood/2014/07/24/12244250/