LINKEDINCOMMENTMORE

HARRIS COUNTY -- The 911 call from when two children in north Harris County were almost electrocuted by a live wire has been released.

The 5-year-old girl and her 3-year-old brother were both badly burned in the incident that happened in their backyard on Feb. 17.

Both children were taken to Shriners Hospital in Galveston. They have had skin graft procedures and have lost limbs.

The family is suing CenterPoint claiming they reported the exposed wire two weeks before the incident occurred, and nothing was done.

Read or Share this story: http://www.khou.com/story/news/2014/07/22/11981744/