Autoplay
Show Thumbnails
Show Captions
LINKEDINCOMMENTMORE

HOUSTON Houston firefighters were called to a Willowbrook apartment complex after a lit candle set fire to a second-floor unit.

The Houston Fire Department said the fire was reported shortly after midnight Tuesday on Willow Place Drive at Willow Chase Drive.

Firefighters made a fast attack and knocked out the fire, which was climbing an inside wall.

Investigators determined the fire started with the candle and then spread after a small patch of carpet caught fire. No injuries were reported.

Read or Share this story: http://www.khou.com/story/news/local/2014/07/23/12079478/