- North Freeway I-45 (HOV) is closed due to high water.
- Northbound 610 East Loop at I-10: High water levels
- Houston Community College: Northeast and Southeast campuses closed for the rest of Friday due to inclement weather
- San Jacinto College closed due to inclement weather
- Texas Medical Center has initiated the first stage of its flood plan at three hospitals. Officials closed flood doors and gates at Methodist Hospital, Texas Children's Hospital and St. Lukes Hospital.
- Freedom Over Texas with Fireworks: As a result of rapidly rising water over a short period time, the City of Houson tested fireworks for Sunday's Freedom Over Texas event. Event officials made the decision to go on with the test after consulting authorities from HFD, HPD, the mayor's office and the production company in charge of the fireworks show.
- Houston Ave. Underpass: The underpass is experiencing higher than usual water levers and has been shut down; METRO, HPD, HFD, and Transtar are being notified. Alternate routes have been marked. It will be re-opened once the storm water slows.
- Yale and 12th Street: Water line break has impacted the traffic lanes of westbound 20th. Public Works crews are on-site with support from Mobility Response Team for traffic control. 20th street is shut down from Heights to Yale. Re-routing as necessary. Closed until repairs are completed.
- The Friendswood EOC has registered a total of 4.25 inches of rain in the last 24 hours with 2.87 inches of rain received within the last 12.
- Greens Bayou at Highway 59
- Halls Bayou is out of its banks
- BigCreek near Needville
- Cypress Creek at Cypresswood