Autoplay
Show Thumbnails
Show Captions
LINKEDINCOMMENTMORE

HARRIS COUNTY, Texas -- A Taco Bell in the middle of the breakfast rush caught fire early Tuesday.

The Harris County Fire Marshal reports that the fire broke out at 7:31 a.m. in the 370 block of Uvalde Road. Flames were shooting from the roof over the restaurant s dining room.

The fire was caused from an electrical malfunction in a light fixture ballast, said Lt. Dean Hensley with the fire marshal s office.

This restaurant was open at the time of the fire, but no injuries were reported.

Read or Share this story: http://www.khou.com/story/news/local/2014/07/25/12521702/