Chelsea Handler ended seven seasons of her E! late-night talk show on Tuesday with a live, star-studded show. Here are the highlights:
- "Tonight we are wrapping up seven years of ridiculous stupidity and I am very impressed with myself," Chelsea said. "The only time I spent seven years in one place was high school."
- So she decided to take "one last shower." This time, it was with Ellen DeGeneres. And sidekick/announcer Chuy!
You can watch it here:
- Later, Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Aniston and Mary McCormack staged an intervention. Mary complained that she wanted her underwear back. Jennifer complained that Chelsea "copied" everything she does. Sandy said she isn't "cool" and "isn't funny."
- Her ex-boyfriend, 50 Cent, came on to sing a song. "I wanted to apologize. I did end our relationship abruptly," she told him. "… but I want you to know I have not dated a black man since."
- Miley Cyrus performed.
- Tim Gunn, Avril Lavigne, Gerard Butler, Gwen Stefani, Leah Remini, LeAnn Rimes, Alanis Morissette, Josh Gad, Dave Grohl, Kevin Nealon and Tim Allen gathered for a final sing-along.
"Goodbye to E! It's time to move on," they sang. "She wants to sing. She wants to dance and get her groove on."
She thanked fans for her career and said, "I'll see you on Netflix!"