Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- Nation 1 dead after crashing gates near NSA, officials say
- Nation Now 5 things to know about new 'Daily Show' host Trevor Noah
- World Five hurdles to an Iran nuclear deal
- Will religious freedom law hurt Mike Pence in 2016?
- Apple CEO Tim Cooke blasts 'religious freedom' laws
- Defense seeks to bolster military retirement benefits
- Seattle mayor to ban city-funded travel to Indiana
- High court orders review of sex offender GPS monitoring
- Obama will visit Kenya in July, White House says
- What you need to know about Indiana's 'religious freedom' law
- Police: Driver follows GPS off bridge ramp; wife dies
- Islamic State beheads 8, led to death by teens
Lt. Col. Robert Hite of 'Doolittle Tokyo Raiders' dead at 95
March Madness: Three things to know about NCAA tournament on Monday
A child genius with a thing for explosions
Rev. Mihee Kim-Kort felt pressure to preach like a man
Bieber exclusive: 'My life is not easy'
6 biggest moments at the iHeartRadio Awards
Coney Island roller coaster stuck on opening day
Boeing to create a forcefield (yes, an actual forcefield)
TV tonight: 'Broke Girls,' Bieber roast
Quiz: How did Starbucks, other brands get their names?
Women talk pay gap, feminism and body image
Full coverage: Starbucks and USA TODAY #racetogether
With the announcement that "Pretty Woman" is being turned into a musical, here is our list of three movies that should never be adapted for Broadway. Video provided by Newsy
Forbes is posting a list with the animals who have the longest life expectancies. Patrick Jones (@Patrick_E_Jones) has the top five.
A Tampa mom says a grown man broke into her home and got in bed naked with her 10-year-old. This isn't the first time the suspect is accused of doing something like this.
You won't believe where this Texas honky tonk is located. Spoiler alert: it's not in Texas.
These adorable bear cubs will make your day. The pair charmed visitors at the Smithsonian Zoo during their debut.
Rae Mohrmann has run a marathon in every state. The 67-year-old grandmother is now training for her 100th race, but this time, the toughest stretch may be at home in Ferguson, Missouri.
Emerald City Comicon costumes come in all shapes and sizes, so it's hard to pick favorites. However these stood out from the Seattle crowds for very specific reasons.
These lucky riders got to be among the first to take a ride on the just-opened Fury 325 roller coaster.
In his first interview since announcing his departure from boy band One Direction, Zayn Malik says the hardest part was letting down his fans.
Pergrine Church is somewhat of a rain-maker... or rather, a rain-art-maker. See how his works of art surprise and bring smiles to unsuspecting pedestrians on Seattle's soggiest days.