Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- Nation Now Vet gets wish: See WWII Memorial before going blind
- Movies 'Tomorrowland' wins so-so holiday box office
- News 5 things to know about Memorial Day
- Punchlines: A GOP debate with musical chairs?
- How to watch your own videos on Chromecast
- Police detonate pressure cooker near U.S. Capitol
- Turning the iPad into a mini-production studio
- Surprise: Using car's air conditioning saves gas
- 10 historical facts about Memorial Day
- Bank stocks could rise as forex cloud lifts
- Dozens arrested, cited after Oakland protest
- Summer starts with mosquito invasion
Memorial Day weekend: Thousands of bikers roll into D.C.
San Diego fans grab the Stones
May political cartoons from Gannett cartoonists
The most expensive wars in U.S. history
Tiafoe manages to smile after quick loss in Grand Slam debut
Road trip! Cross-country startup lessons
American teenager Frances Tiafoe loses in Grand Slam debut
Man dies 'fooling around' with bulletproof vest, gun
Cannes scene: Dinner for movie geeks only
Lolz! Scrabble adds new words and they are ridic
On the go? What's your best snack option?
Gay voices: Why we deserve marriage
Fruit transporters are dumping millions of pounds of apples across Washington, leaving them to rot under hot sun. State officials call the dumps "historic."
Controversial artist is making a fortune off other people's Instagram photos, even though he doesn't have permission to use them. Mara Montalbano (@maramontalbano) explains.
San Diego Zoo's 8-week-old baby hippo was caught on camera playing peek-a-boo with guests during one of her first public swims.
The world's oldest person, Jeralean Talley in Michigan, turns another year older on Saturday.
Worried about Google snooping on your Web browsing or email? That may be the least of the Internet giant's intrusions if their patent for sensor-packed dolls and toys ever gets put to use in your kids' room.
An early-hacthing grasshopper invasion threatening the spring landscape in Steamboat Springs, Colorado.
It all started with a picture posted on Facebook. It was a selfie this woman never imagined would be stolen and used for an obscene purpose.
The national president of the Boy Scouts of America hinted that he may reverse course and allow gay leaders to join the 105-year-old organization.
Hot antifreeze began leaking when a school bus was carrying kids home, and resulted in severe burns on some of the kids' feet, legs and knees.
New research has shown that domestic dogs may have a pedigree that dates back almost 40,000 years to when modern humans started colonizing Europe and Asia.