Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- World Reports: ISIL video claims Japanese hostage beheaded
- NFL Bill Belichick's press conference was surreal
- News Detective wanted arrest warrant for NBC's David Gregory
- Obama to shorten India trip to visit Saudi Arabia
- Charles Koch fights 'march toward collectivism'
- Police: 3rd person shot at Omaha party dies
- F-16s scrambled after Twitter bomb threats
- 3 smart reasons to transfer credit card debt
- Spanish police arrest 4 suspected of terror plot
- Alzheimer's strains finances, medical resources
- Mystery of lost Confederate subs resurfaces
- Heavy snow targets Mass.; new storm looms
Patrick Dempsey, wife file for divorce
Inside the racy new kitchen from Porsche Design
Graphic: The key players in Yemen
Expert: King Tut's mask can be restored after epoxy used
Celebs superlatives: Mocking Bieber's briefs
5 highlights from World Economic Forum in Davos
Quiz: What diet fits you best?
China blocks VPN access to the Internet
Quiz: Can you pass a standard civics test?
Demolitions an ugly reality for shrinking cities
Full coverage: Davos 2015
America's right to forget the EU: Our view
An improvised explosive device nearly killed U.S. Marine Michael Fox in 2011. He lost both his legs and injured his left arm in the explosion. Thanks to a gift from the Freedom Alliance, Fox has gotten some of mobility back.
Tosh, a Hungarian Puli, loves the snow. His owner captured this video of him frolicking in the Colorado snow...try not to squeal in delight.
The Islamic State has reportedly released a new video claiming that one of two Japanese hostages has been beheaded. While the Japanese government works to confirm its authenticity, at least one militant claims the message is fake.
Ernie Banks has passed away at the age of 83. "Mr. Cub" played his entire 19-year career with the Chicago Cubs and was a first-ballot Hall of Famer.
In the aftermath of the November riots, business has been extremely slow for some Ferguson establishments. Many are finding it too difficult to stay open.
Just one hour north of Detroit in Flint, Michigan where residents have felt under siege for years, the newest threat pours from kitchen spigots and showerheads.
At just 5 years old, Colton passed the test the FCC requires for anyone to operate the radios. That makes Colton among the youngest operators around.
A Seattle artist carves crayons and pencils into miniature masterpieces.
After years of dreaming to be a cheerleader, Mackenzie Croys chance finally came. Thanks to The Sparkle Effect Mackenzie has the opportunity to cheer with her home school's squad.
Tom Brady, quarterback for the Patriots adamantly denies any knowledge of Deflategate and claims he couldn't tell the footballs were deflated. Could you tell the difference? Some of these people could (including a Patriots fan).