3 renovation workers burned in Dallas house fire

Print
Email
|

Associated Press

Posted on October 11, 2012 at 11:15 AM

DALLAS  -- Emergency officials say three renovation workers have suffered significant burns in a Dallas house fire.

Dallas Fire-Rescue spokesman Jason Evans had no immediate details Thursday on conditions of the three men who were taken to a hospital. Evans says the fire broke out Wednesday afternoon as the victims were doing work on a converted garage.

Investigators believe the fire started when a spark from a battery charger ignited fumes from a chemical being used to strip the floor.

Names of the injured workers haven’t been released

Print
Email
|