Photos: Fireplace leads to house fire

Photos: Fireplace leads to house fire

Credit: KHOU

According to the Houston Fire Department, it was around 3:45 a.m. when firefighters responded to reports of flames at a home on Boridge at Beechaven in southwest Houston.

Print
Email
|

by KHOU.com staff

khou.com

Posted on January 16, 2013 at 8:22 AM

HOUSTON –- Firefighters were called to an early morning house fire believed to have been caused by an unattended fireplace early Wednesday. According to the Houston Fire Department, it was around 3:45 a.m. when firefighters responded to reports of flames at a home on Boridge at Beechaven in southwest Houston.

Print
Email
|