Fire breaks out at boarding home for disabled veterans

Print
Email
|

by KHOU.com staff

khou.com

Posted on October 9, 2013 at 2:58 PM

Updated Wednesday, Oct 9 at 2:58 PM

HOUSTON – Fire chased a group of disabled veterans from their home in northwest Houston early Wednesday.

The fire broke out at the boarding home on Shepherd near Pinemont.

About a dozen veterans had to evacuate after a storage area in the back of the home caught fire.

Houston firefighters quickly brought the flames under control.

No one was hurt.

Print
Email
|