Electrical fire nearly spreads to Kingwood-area home

Electrical fire nearly spreads to Kingwood-area home

Credit: KHOU

The Houston Fire Department was called to a home on Cedar Village Drive at Hickory Falls Drive around 2:15 a.m.

Print
Email
|

by KHOU.com staff

khou.com

Posted on March 20, 2013 at 7:10 AM

Updated Wednesday, Mar 20 at 8:32 AM

Garage fire

View larger map

HOUSTON -– Firefighters were able to stop a fire before it spread to a home near Kingwood early Wednesday.

The Houston Fire Department was called to a home on Cedar Village Drive at Hickory Falls Drive around 2:15 a.m.

Firefighters found a detached garage full engulfed in flames. There were concerns the fire could spread via a covered walkway attached to the home, but firefighters were able to get it under control.

It’s believed the fire started due to electrical issues.

Print
Email
|