HOUSTON - Ho, ho, ho! Santa sparks holiday cheer at Children’s Museum of Houston’s annual Thanksgiving celebration on November 21 & 23.
A giant turkey leads float making and indoor Thanksgiving parade on November 21.
Much like the Macy’s Thanksgiving parade where you see Santa at the end, the Children’s Museum of Houston is excited to host its 7th annual Thanksgiving with Santa event where kids make their own floats, wear them, join the parade and meet Santa. Get into the holiday spirit with exhilarating activities and engage in terrific Thanksgiving traditions!
Don’t forget to bring your camera to snap pictures with the man in red before his big delivery.
THANKSGIVING FLOAT MAKING AND PARADE
Gobble, gobble! Build a sparkling Thanksgiving float to wear and then walk along our Giant Turkey during our colorful Thanksgiving Parade.
- Gobble, Gobble: Design a wild turkey caller at EcoStation.
- Turkey Trivia: Learn about how it happened at EcoStation.
- Wild Turkey: Learn facts about turkeys at EcoStation.
- Turkey Hats: Make a fashionable hat to wear to Thanksgiving dinner.
- Cornucopia: Fill your “horn of plenty” with colorful fruits and veggies.
- Thanksgiving Garland: Make a lovely garland to show thanks.
THANKSGIVING WITH SANTA:
- Thanksgiving Float Making: Nov. 21 from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Parade: Nov. 21 at 1 p.m.
HERE COMES SANTA MEET AND GREET:
- November 21 from 2 to 3:30 p.m. and 4 to 6 p.m.
- November 23 from 2 to 6 p.m.
The Children's Museum of Houston - 1500 Binz - Houston, TX
MUSEUM HOURS: Tues. – Sat.: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.; Sun: Noon – 6 p.m.
For more information, visit www.cmhouston.org or call (713) 522-1138.
NOTE: Museum is closed on Thanksgiving Day