CROSBY, Texas -- Residents of a Crosby-area apartment complex woke up to large flames early Tuesday morning after a fire apparently started in a laundry room.
Firefighters arrived at the complex along FM 2100 at about 5 a.m.
Viewer Art Katen shared video with KHOU 11 News that showed large flames coming from part of the complex.
Thankfully no one was hurt as the fire was contained to mainly an office area and the laundry room. Firefighters say several gas lines exploded and power lines fell down.
The Red Cross was called in to assist affected residents.
© 2017 KHOU-TV