Logan's Roadhouse smokestack catches fire after cook leaves grill on

HOUSTON -- Firefighters responded to the Logan's Roadhouse on 290 late Tuesday after they said a cook apparently left a grill on.

It happened around 11:15 p.m.

The heat set fire to grease inside the smoke stack, causing flames to shoot from the roof. There was no damage to the restaurant as the fire was contained to the stack, firefighters said.

No injuries were reported as no one was at the restaurant at the time.


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment