Pearland man injured after propane tank explodes in garage

Print
Email
|

by KHOU.com staff

khou.com

Posted on December 27, 2013 at 6:07 PM

Updated Friday, Dec 27 at 11:26 PM

PEARLAND, Texas – Air 11 was live over the scene Friday at a home explosion in Pearland.

The incident happened in the 5000 block of Rockland.

A male was cooking inside his garage around 3:15 p.m. when a canister reportedly exploded. The victim sustained minor burns to his hands and face and was transoported to a local hospital by ambulance.

The garage sustained some fire damage, but was contained by Pearland Fire units. The victim's daughter was in the house but was not injured.

Print
Email
|