HOUSTON – With the winter storm moving out of the Houston area, METRO plans to run normal service for Wednesday.
- METRO HOV/HOT lanes (US 290, 45 North, 45 South, 59 North and 59 South) will open (Lanes will be assessed prior to opening to ensure conditions are safe)
- Park & Ride and local bus service will run regular schedules
- Star Vanpool drivers electing to travel are encouraged to check forecast before heading out
- METRORail will operate its regular service
- METROLift will also operate regular service with some delays, especially during the morning hours
The METRO T.R.I.P. app and trip planner will be available.
Customers needing assistance with route and schedule information can also call customer service at 713-635-4000 or visit ridemetro.org.