Lit candle sets fire to Willowbrook apartment

Lit candle sets fire to Willowbrook apartment

Credit: KHOU

The Houston Fire Department said the fire was reported shortly after midnight Tuesday on Willow Place Drive at Willow Chase Drive.

Print
Email
|

by KHOU.com staff

khou.com

Posted on July 3, 2013 at 8:14 AM

HOUSTON – Houston firefighters were called to a Willowbrook apartment complex after a lit candle set fire to a second-floor unit.

The Houston Fire Department said the fire was reported shortly after midnight Tuesday on Willow Place Drive at Willow Chase Drive.

Firefighters made a fast attack and knocked out the fire, which was climbing an inside wall.

Investigators determined the fire started with the candle and then spread after a small patch of carpet caught fire. No injuries were reported.

Print
Email
|