Firefighters: Unattended stove led to kitchen fire

Firefighters: Unattended stove led to kitchen fire

Firefighters: Unattended stove led to kitchen fire

Print
Email
|

by KHOU.com Staff

khou.com

Posted on October 10, 2012 at 7:15 AM

Updated Wednesday, Oct 10 at 7:18 AM

HARRIS COUNTY, Texas – Firefighters said an apartment resident left cooking food unattended, causing a small kitchen fire late Tuesday.

It was reported around 10:45 p.m. on Foxbrick at FM 1960 East, according to the Northeast Fire Department.

Firefighters found smoking coming from a second floor apartment unit and made a fast attack to get the fire out quickly. It was contained to the kitchen area.

Investigators said the fire was accidental.

Print
Email
|