Dryer sparks fire in laundry room of southwest Houston apartments

Dryer sparks fire in laundry room of southwest Houston apartments

Credit: KHOU

Residents reported the fire around 9:30 p.m. Tuesday on Chimney Rock at Glenmont Drive.

Print
Email
|

by KHOU.com staff

khou.com

Posted on March 12, 2014 at 6:02 AM

HOUSTON –- Houston firefighters acted fast to put out a fire that started in the laundry room of a southwest Houston apartment complex.

Residents reported the fire around 9:30 p.m. Tuesday on Chimney Rock at Glenmont Drive.

Firefighters found heavy smoke and a small fire in a second floor laundry room. They managed to quickly put it out, limiting damage to an outside wall.

No injuries were reported.

Print
Email
|