Clothes dryer blamed for northwest Harris County house fire

Clothes dryer blamed for northwest Harris County house fire

Credit: KHOU

It happened just after midnight at a house on Legend Cove Court at Forest Heights.

Print
Email
|

by KHOU.com staff

khou.com

Posted on October 14, 2013 at 7:45 AM

HARRIS COUNTY, Texas –- A clothes-dryer is being blamed for starting an overnight house fire in northwest Harris County.

It happened just after midnight at a house on Legend Cove Court at Forest Heights.

Cy-Fair Volunteer Firefighters said damage was contained to the laundry room and kitchen, and everyone made it out safely.

Print
Email
|