HOUSTON – A family is suing the owners of Iguana Joe’s restaurant after their child got sick after eating a meal.
The child got sick after eating at the Iguana Joe’s in Atascocita.
The family’s attorney said the boy ate at the restaurant last month, around the same time KHOU 11 News reported several other people were sickened.
The child tested positive at a doctor’s office for salmonella poisoning.
The Harris County Health Department traced at least a dozen salmonella cases to Iguana Joe’s and then shut the restaurant down.